Watch this space

I am very excited to announce that the new furniture has arrived. I have been busy arranging and taking photos and whilst I would love to post some images of the new classroom, I have decided to keep it as a mystery for students coming back to school on Monday. I hope everyone has had a fantastic holiday and you are really excited about coming back to the new classroom.

**Update – Now the students have seen it, here are some shots of the room so that everyone can see the new furniture.

20161017-225959.jpg

20161017-230013.jpg

4 thoughts on “Watch this space

1. I Can’t wait to see the classroom!! I’ve been excited since the second week of school holidays!! Can’t wait to come back.

Ella

1. That’s great to hear Ella. It is going to be a very exciting term. I hope you had a lovely break and had some quality time with your family.

Mr Pastro

2. Hi I’m Sarah
    Your so lucky, I wish I could get that furniture for my room.
    anyway I’m in year 4 and I’m 10. My favourite colour is blue and I like the look of those soft chairs. I wish our classroom was that big.
    When does your school year finish?

1. Thanks for writing Sarah,

We love our new room and furniture. Thanks for writing to us. Make sure you have a look at the students blogs so they write to you. My favorite colour is green because it is the colour of my car. Our school school year finishes on the 16th of December and our last term is a 9 week term.

Mr Pastro